A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Identify Sales Opportunities
- Market analysis
- Penetrating competitor markets
- Visit construction sites to ensure brand visibility and monitor competitor’s activities.
- Ensure effective customer satisfaction and after sales care
- Project management
- Tracking the project development
- To contact main contractor and their subcontractors
- Meet sales goals and objectives assigned by the Sales Manager
- Communicating new service and product opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to the Sales Manager
- Gain product knowledge of Fischer Fixings
- Fischer training seminar in Germany
- Fischer Online Training seminars
- Provide product training for dealers and customers
- Participating in marketing events like trade shows, seminars
Qualifications, Experience and skills required
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Architecture/Civil Engineering
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications.
- (Appropriate) work experience
- Age – 25 to 30
- Resumption - immediately
Key competencies and attributes
- Master sales techniques.
- Technical understanding
- Be dynamic and sociable.
- Readiness to travel
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Readiness for intensive travels
- High initiative, be independent and proactive
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Attention to details (methodical record keeping).
- Good oral and writing skills.
- Matori, Lagos