A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Analyze costs and sales
- Prepare reports for office and keep customer records
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential in designated regions
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements and offering a solution on our portfolio
- Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Cross-referencing of other brands to our brand
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- HND/Degree in Engineering ONLY from a reputable higher institution with a minimum of 2.2 (Second class lower) qualification.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Excellent attention to details
- A strong understanding of industrial business practices and effective sales techniques
- Teamwork and excellent problem solving
- Solid technical background
- Existing knowledge of Mechanical power transmission, Hydraulic and pneumatic, Pumps and valves, mechanical systems for industrial and infrastructure applications would be an advantage
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with the capability to manage own workload
- Applicants must not be more than 27 years.
- Only female candidates will be considered for this role.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- the interview is scheduled for Tuesday 11th December 2018
- Start date is 1/1/2019
- Salary range is N80,000-N120,000