Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go. Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
- Follow the correct WSWP and Process Instruction for all tasks performed. Carry out continual development of process optimization to ensure safety.
- Ensure all quality issues are reported and logged on the appropriate documentation.
- Continuous monitoring of EWMA / SPC charts results and coordinating of relevant corrective actions.
- Maintain a “Run to Target” philosophy at all times.
- Ensure all process centerlining check sheets are completed.
- Maintain and runs the machine in order to achieve the target throughput, yield, and uptime without compromising safety and quality.
- Troubleshoots and documents all reasons for waste and delay during the shift in the shift log book, communicate any outstanding items with recommended action plans.
- Participates in all changeovers, ensuring they are performed using good run settings and best practices at all times.
- Chairs production meetings to report performance and problems affecting production.
- Maintain 5S housekeeping principles in the area at all times, including all equipment and surrounds. Ensure all unused items are removed from the operating area and stored correctly.
- Ensure the work area is clean and tidy at shift change, handover with the oncoming area operator giving detailed information of machine status.
- Ensures that he has his housekeeping checklists all the time and that the checks are completed.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications
- A Technical Operator perform as part of the shift team to ensure that safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping are maintained to the required standards in an environment of continual improvement.