A young company based in Ikeja, Lagos with flagship in Tracking telematics, Fleet Management, Speed Limiter & related technologies solutions (all offerings referred collectively as TECH SBU), as well as Brands & Marketing Communications consultancy (BMC SBU), is seeking to hire a qualified candidate to fill this role
Location: Corporate office based in Opebi, Ikeja (Lagos)
Direct Reporting- MD/CEO
Responsible for the successful leadership and day-to-day operational management of the Technologies SBU & related systems in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner according to set strategic direction
- Strategic Leadership for the Technologies SBU: participate in developing effective vision, key business objectives & strategic working plan for the sustainability of the Tech SBU
- Hands-on project installations: actual product device installations & related hardware & software settings in line with agreed terms for the customer
- Operational & Resource Leadership: Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the Tech SBU including but not limited to project installations, maintenance, recovery & emergency operations, team management, staffing, equipment & stock, and other assigned resources including efficient scheduling of jobs to deliver on client/customers’ expectations
- Lead Client/Customer service: Interfacing with clients & customers regularly, anticipating and managing their issues, scenario planning, prompt decision making in order to help a client-friendly and efficient environment
- Risk management: Identify and evaluate the risks to the organization's people (clients, staff, management, and freelancers), property, finances, goodwill, image and processes, and implement agreed measures to control such risks from time to time
- Technical innovation: For product / solutions development; Also manage new and existing back-end product and other relevant partner relationships with the SBU/company
- IT Resource Management: provide leadership in company’s general IT resource, including but not limited to servers, websites, internet, and other related hardware and software infrastructure management
- Technology product promotion: implement various promotions for the company products through existing & new media channels especially digital/online & social media
- Any other related tasks or job deliverables as assigned by the MD/CEO.
Qualities: Successful candidate will be technically sound, of high initiative & intelligence, self-motivated, good team skills, resourceful & deeply involved in the management of the strategic direction of the company.
Qualifications: BSc/HND Computer Science, Elect / Elect Engineering or related discipline with at least 1-2 years cognate experience (some of which should be within a start-up environment) & basic practical hands-on in equipment installations, telematics, IoTs, Microsoft servers & digital media management.
The successful candidate must be ready to resume work fully latest by October 1, 2018.