- To ensure that our products are produced to accurate dimensions and our operations are seamless.
- To produce detailed working/production drawings and specifications.
- To specify the quality and quantity of materials required.
- To resolve problems and issues that arises during projects.
Core Working Relationships:
- Customer Service and Sales Team
- Logistics/Procurement Team
- Production Teams
- Prepare cutting list and accessories list for production and installation
- Perform the analysis of furniture pieces to ascertain production requirements.
- Co-ordinate project planning and material breakdown
- Make material requisition and ensure there are adequate materials for production.
- Visit projects’ and clients’ sites to take accurate dimensions
- Engage with other departments within the company to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Engage with the production team all through the process of manufacturing and installation of furniture and fittings.
- Evaluate and resolve issues relating to materials requisition for projects and retail orders.
- Engage in material evaluation and planning with the procurement department
- Materials and tools analysis for projects execution and installation
- Plan, schedule and monitor installation progress
- Evaluate and plan rectification of all snags and errors
- Ensure work is performed as planned and to specification by adhering with the company quality assurance manual.
Key Job Attributes:
Clear written and oral communication skills
Strong analytic skills
Problem-solving and innovative skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Proactive and Result - Oriented
Attention to details
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Excellent Project management skills
Proficiency in AutoCAD
Proficiency in Excel
Ability to multitask
Education & Experience:
- A degree in Architecture or Engineering from a good Tertiary Institution
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience, experience in a furniture manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.