Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) - Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL's team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
- Service solutions enhancement and development for all service/product lines
- 2nd Level technical support management within SLA to close technical tickets ( blocking points) ( RNO, Field implementation services and Managed services)
- Technical Resource Management - recruitment, skill assessment, skill gap identification and development, performance appraisal
- Technical case management - Drive usage, manage and review quality and relevance of technical cases. The Technical case is a 1st level technical support library for field team to solve technical problems on the field.
- Develop presentations that articulate value proposition on all solutions to Customers
- Support Sales/Bid team on technical proposal writing
- Grow revenue from business services solutions
- Quarterly Technical Solutions Design document.
- Number of tickets/Issues resolved within customer's SLA
- Quarterly Technical resource improvement assessment
- Number of Issues resolved through case Library.
- Number of presentations made to customer senior management in a period
- Number of proposals submitted and bids won
- Number of leads transformed from opportunities to sales and revenue
- BSc/HND in Engineering or Physical Sciences
- MSc. will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with multi vendors/operators. With 3 years of supervisory level
- Protocols- Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, Fiber Channel, MPLS. Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, excellent knowledge of Radio Access Technologies (2G, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA), Fibre Optics and Domains (Radio, Transmission, Civil and Power). Experience in troubleshooting, solutions design and development and the ability to understand and adapt client requirements into product solutions development and delivery.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's in English (MSWord format) using the role applied for as subject of the e-mail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.