Spytrac Telematics Services Limited has since inception been deploying remote and mobile telematics solution to automobile owners and resellers, fleet managers, leasing companies and special asset owners, enabling monitoring, security and control of asset and persons. We assist asset owners by providing a user-friendly online application for monitoring their asset remotely from the comfort of their office or home or on the run, thereby eliminating theft, agent of asset mismanagement and operational income fraud etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Electronics Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information, Judgment, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management.
- Minimum Qualification ND in Electrical Engineering /Mechanical engineering.
- Experience in Automobile wiring will be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.