Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit set up in November 2004. The Firm is a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc
- Receives specific requests and direction from superiors without being closely supervised
- Undertakes on the job training in equipment and work procedure
- Maintaining project plans in MS Project Serveror other ; updating and tracking progress against the baseline and manage the timely delivery of the projects
- Carry out other assignments as delegated by the supervisor.
- Keeping abreast of new and emerging technologies, and other developments in the current area of work.
- Track the projects progress and cultivate supportive relationships with contractors to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of their work.
- Actively participate and help manage in the on-going projects and assure timely delivery of project outputs, such as summaries and reports, according to project schedule.
- Meeting agreed deadlines and adhering to project time scales.
- Degree in any field of study from a reputable institution Accounting /IT preferable
- 1-4 years relevant experience
- Must be IT savvy and highly intelligent
- Project Management certification is an added advantage
- Experienced in the key competencies required to support the office
- Good knowledge of Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize using good time management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also preferred.
- Very good internet/computer skills is required
- Presentable as Face of The Brand/Company