Syngenta - We are a business that helps humanity face its toughest challenge: how to feed a rising population, sustainably. Our world class science and innovative crop solutions transform how crops are grown to enable millions of growers to make better use of available resources.
- Retailers and growers segmentation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Market research Management
- Communication Management (technical)
- Portfolio management.
- Actively develop relationships with outside bodies that have major influence on country business e. g external markets for products, international marketing boards etc.
- Implementation of technical and marketing strategies, advertisement and its communication according overall AME and country strategies
- Surveys on markets (segments, users, sales channels and competition), analysis of the data and identification of positive opportunities.
- Marketing visits to key customers
- Applies effective grower, channel and influencer segmentation
- Develops/delivers innovative, customer-driven offers
- Delivers distinctive value proposition to customer
- Designs/implements effective CRM strategies
- Support key accounts and distribution channels.
- Member of the Cluster Transition Team.
- Lead the building of West Africa marketing team, including the definition of new processes/ways of working.
- Support the necessary activities to ensure business continuity during the transition.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
Critical Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Technical (Crop protection and Seeds) and Marketing roles.
- Preferably, 3-5 years of experience in the agrochemical industry
- Advanced English
- Intermediate French.
Critical Leadership Capabilities:
- Communicates with impact
- Leads change and holds ambiguity
- Builds a culture of innovation
- Focuses on customers
- Manages for performance
- Develops people, organization and self
- Collaborates across boundaries.