Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
- Learns how to develop the cement design that meet customer requirements and Halliburton's commercial expectations following Halliburton Management System procedures and using Halliburton simulation software.
- Learns to determine lab testing requirements and testing conditions, job preparation, and interpreting well site data for post job analysis.
- Learns how to tailor solutions to meet customer requirements and Halliburton's commercial expectations, considering both the price of the solution to the customer as well as the total cost to Halliburton to deliver it.
- Learns how to develop relationships with customers and professionally communicate solutions to generate additional business opportunities.
- Learns how to forecast chemical and casing equipment requirements such that orders are placed in sufficient time for deliveries to meet forecasted job dates.
- Learns how inventory is managed.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline required.
- Passing the Technical Training Program is a requirement for promotion to the next position.
- This is an entry-level position.