- Ability to have and be able to manage, mentor and retain a minimum of 20 financial advisors.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Meet company's minimum set Targets.
- Identify prospects with exposures to risks, able to buy and possibly unwilling to listen.
- Discover the risks problems of prospects.
- Analyze, identify and evaluate the pure risks and losses.
- Selling of Life and General Insurance solutions/policies
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience from a recognize Financial Institution (Insurance is an added advantage)
- Attractive Allowance and Commission