SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
Reference Number: TL4442
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Packaging Team Leader will:
- Maintain Safe, Healthy And Risk-Free Working Environment on Shift
- Apply Fundamental/Situational Knowledge of packaging Equipment and Processes
- Manage Shift Performance and Lead Application of VPO Principles and Practices
- Optimize production team performance and processes
- Perform Administrative task.
- Manage Costs, Usages, and Waste on Shift
- Facilitate team problem solving and decision making
- Manage Human Resources on Shift.
Requirements, Qualifications, and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Min- B.Eng. /HND - Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant work experience as a Process Operator or Process Artisan on high-speed parking lines
- Certificate in Packaging (IBD) will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership potential and proven leadership skills
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and self-managing
- Bias for action
- Analytical problem solver
- Deep understanding of maintenance practices
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of VPO
- Acts with integrity.