A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- As a Sales Team Lead, you will be required to do the following:
- Supervise sales teams in specific location
- Identify sales opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Achieve sales objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Develop field sales action plan
- Manage and oversee the Sales operations of the team
The Job requires you to have
- Master’s Degree in related discipline from a reputable University
- Minimum 6 years’ cognate experience.
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications eg Sage pastel, oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Strong prioritization and organizational skill.
- Attention to Details
- The role reports to the Head of Sales