Precise Lighting celebrates launching of lighting experience; designing and distributing decorative lighting around Nigeria. You can find our Head Office in Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Developing strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms profitability growth in sales revenue of Key accounts
- Responsible for the selling activities with key customers, inclusive of customer interaction, prioritizing them effectively.
- Demonstrating products to existing/potential customers and assists in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Creating and managing a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Planning and organizing a personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Working hand in hand with the inventory team.
- A good degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
- A minimum of B.Sc. Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a busy sales or customer service environment.
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Quickbook)
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated & with a positive attitude, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Aggressive, presentable, flexible and teachable.
The role reports to the Group Head(MD/CEO)
- Candidates living on the Island are encouraged to apply.
- The job description is not limited to the above list
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.