PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing retail banks. The Bank seeks to enhance customer experiences and drives financial inclusion
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role is tasked with developing and update of the bank’s ICAAP, CAR, RRP, DSIB, Stress Test reports and other Basel related guidance.
- The role is responsible for leading a team charged with the following responsibilities among others:
- Implementation of Basel II/III in line with regulatory directives
- Preparation of internal capital adequacy assessment process (ICAAP)
- Development and review of the Recovery and Resolution Plan (RRP)
- Rendition of statutory Domestic- Systemically Important Banks (DSIB) reports to CBN.
- Validation, stress testing and documentation of risk models and assumptions.
- Calculation of capital adequacy ratio (CAR) for the Bank
- Calculation of the risk-based pricing for commercial exposures
- Updating risk charges used by the bank for business segments budgeting.
- Support implementation and validation of Obligor Rating system (PD, LGD, EAD estimation)
- Stress Testing
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the Head, Risk Measurement and Special Project.
- Minimum of University Degree in a related discipline with a least qualification of Second Class Lower Division (2.2)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a related role
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of finance
- Strong knowledge of risk management.
- Strong knowledge of ICAAP, STRESS TEST, CAR, BASEL II, E-CAP etc.
- Good Knowledge of Basel
- Knowledge of IFRS 9
- Knowledge of all risk types faced by the Bank
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good communication/ presentation skills
- Ability to interpret figures (data), charts and other forms of illustrations.
- Must be able to deliver reports timely with zero error rate even under pressure.
- Must be able to multitask independently and as a team.
- May be required to travel occasionally, overtime and weekend work may be required.