- Develop Risk policies, principles, processes, procedures and reporting standards. Ensures strict implementation of same.
- Ensure controls, skills and systems are in place to enable compliance with the company’s policies and standards.
- Provide assurance on compliance with internal and external policies with respect to Risk management.
- Monitor and review Risk Management practices and related company disclosures.
- Provide senior management with practical, cost effective recommendation for improvement of Risk Management.
- Maintain overall accountability and authority for the adequacy and appropriateness of all aspect of all the Company’s Enterprise Risk Management process.
- B.Sc in Risk Management or other related courses in Social Sciences.
- Professional Qualification:
- MBA/M.Sc in Risk Management would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Risk Management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Innovative, creative and ability to think outside the box.
- Energetic with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Technological skills i. e the use of Microsoft office (Excel, Word and Power point).