Supermart Ng, Nigeria's leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast-paced environment and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact on the society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
- Smart, Intelligent & Internet Savvy
- He/She must be able to work under pressure.
- Review supplier SKU format and update to verify Supermart
- Review price differences.
- Handover purchased items to Inventory Officer who will confirm receipt of the items
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Relevant work experience in a related field
- Proficient in the use of Excel at an advanced level
- Use of Coreldraw, Photoshop & Coreldraw paint
- The person must be good with graphics
- Strong team leadership.
- Reporting and good presentation skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes using the position as the subject of your email.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.