At Fab Juice Bar we are committed to our mission of helping people-team members and members alike-to become the best version of themselves. We've changed the landscape of the juicing industry and pioneered the concept that healthy consumption can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. We're looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the promise of Fab Juice Bar with more people.
Bottom of Form
The Juice Bar Team members are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, resolving customer complaints
and addressing any questions or comments that customers may have.
This associate will have thorough knowledge of policies and procedures related to cash register operations
and be capable of processing transactions quickly.
The Juice Bar Attendant will work diligently to keep the store clean, safe and accessible to the customers.
The Team Lead at Fab Juice Bar will provide leadership and drive the team towards great customer service and improved sales at the various stores.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for food and drink production.
- Responsible for proper storage of Produce and Non-Produce items
- Responsible for accountability reports on produce and non-produce usage on each shift
- Responsible for receiving raw materials with proper record keeping
- Responsible for cleaning and preparing raw materials for production
- Responsible for sending daily report on activities in the store
- Ensures the store is fully stocked with appropriate inventory (Produce and Non-Produce Items)
- Maintains Juice Bar cleanliness.
- Ensures cleanliness standards meet health and safety standards.
- Responsible for hitting individual sales goals assigned to you by the Manager.
- Responsible for keeping accurate records- production log, customer records, sales records, etc.
- Performs marketing activities to promote sales in and outside the store
- Superb customer service engagement- Offers advice to clients regarding products or services.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Good customer service skills
- Product and job knowledge
- Good people skills
- Highly organized and motivated
- Ability to smile and maintain a cheerful countenance at all times
- Possess an understanding of food & beverage operations
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays on rotational basis
Minimum certifications/educational level:
- Minimum of OND in Food Science Technology or related field
- Experience in Food and Beverage service is preferred
- Experience in a health club or Hospitality industry preferred
Must be able to stand for long hours up to 8 hours a day
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; review, revise, create store paperwork; communicate with employees, customers, and the management.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 13kg
Ability to access and operate Company computer system including prepare documents, enter data into computer system, read reports from a computer data base or email system