PearlMutual Consulting Limited is a business advisory firm established in September 2009 to offer services in Financial Advisory and Executive Training. The Company is incorporated as a private limited liability company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC845125). PearlMutual has a board and its head office is located in Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
- Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
- Cultivate client base and build win-win relationships
- Network, generate leads and grab opportunities to sell mutual funds, stocks, bonds etc to meet sales quotas
- Keep abreast of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting
- Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary, to ensure profits
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years experience in Financial Advisory and deal structuring.
- Financial analysis and credit review skills are very important for this role. ACA and or level 1 CFA passed will be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.