PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) - Our client is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing retail banks. The Bank offers a full range of banking products and services in retail, business and corporate banking segments. Their vision is to be a leading financial institution, with the best people, providing unequalled customer experience and delivering superior shareholder value. The Bank seeks to enhance customer experiences and drives financial inclusion, hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Team Lead, ERM is a position in the organisation, is part of the Risk Measurement and Special Projects Group, reporting directly to the Head, Risk Measurement and Special Projects.
- The role is tasked with identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of Bank’s risk exposure.
- The role is involved with proper enterprise risk management which will include:
- Daily and Monthly assessment of the IFRS 9 risk asset impairment charge for the Bank
- Conduct periodic review of the bank’s risk frameworks/policies
- Develop and promotes compliance with the bank’s risk appetite
- Liaises with other risk function on the implementation of enterprise risk management
- Prompt and accurate preparation of risk dashboard reports
- Ensure the existence, operation & adequacy of assigned risk frameworks
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the Head, Risk Measurement and Special Project
- Minimum of University Degree in a related discipline with a least qualification of Second Class Lower Division (2.2)
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in a related role
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of prudential guideline
- Good Knowledge of Basel
- Knowledge of IFRS 9
- Knowledge of all risk types faced by the Bank
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good communication/ presentation skills
- Ability to interpret figures (data), charts and other forms of illustrations.
- Must be able to deliver reports timely with zero error rate even under pressure.
- Must be able to multitask independently and as a team.
- May be required to travel occasionally, overtime and weekend work may be required