At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people are passionate about media, technology, education and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity and effectiveness. Our company is built by successful and experienced entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising. We also have assembled leading software designers, media production experts and a world-class multi-studio facility.Our target audience are students aged 12-16 year-old.
You may also be required to edit and proofread written scripts/lesson notes.
- Design a 10-Question Multiple Choice Test you would administer to Senior Secondary School students in your areas of specialty (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Biology)
- Exceptional subject domain knowledge and expertise;
- Outstanding academic performance in secondary school placement exams (WAEC and/or JAMB);
- University degree in Sciences or Applied Sciences;
- The ideal candidate should be well versed with writing lesson notes for Senior Secondary School as well as evaluating performance. Grammar and syntax knowledge is non-negotiable.
- Will be required to take written test in subject of expertise and writing;
- Should also be comfortable in an environment where pop-culture gets referenced a lot;
- Successful candidates will have specific daily deliverable assigned to them;
- They’ll have to make sure they follow the schedule and get feedback from appropriate folks on time.
- Minimum experience, 1 year.
- Salary: 100,000-120,000 Monthly Net Salary (take-home)
- We intend to create a very best place to work.
- Daily lunch from fresh organic produce will be provided.
- Rayfield, Jos, Plateau State
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.