- 2-3 years experience in teaching nursery /primary classes in a good school, with mastery of Nigerian and British curriculum.
- Ability to lead other teachers in the implementation of a viable curriculum for nursery/primary sections and in achieving set goals
- Ready to live and work in Woji, Port Harcourt
- A university graduate with a degree in Education with a minimum of Second class lower division or NCE graduate with merit passes. Higher grades will be an added advantage
- Must be passionate, enthusiastic and goal oriented, and must be driven by customer satisfaction, a good team player and naturally loves children.
- Ability to interface with parents and represent the school well
- Passionate about the growth and development of the school generally
- Ready to take on tasks periodically, beyond the normal call of duty
- Proficient in Maths and/or English
- Formal Training in Early Childhood and Childhood Education will be an added advantage
Desired Competencies/Personal Qualities:
- Enthusiastic and strong passion for children
- Patience and Humor
- Good communications skills
- Respect for individual differences in Children
- Creativity and Flexibility
- Knowledgeable and up-to-date
- Innovative and Interesting or lively person
- Courageous and Confident
- Compassionate leader
- Kindly note that the desired candidate must live in or around WOJI Portharcourt
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.