A reputable educational institution seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Collaborate with teachers to monitor the development of each child
- Understand the teacher’s routine when it comes to delivering a lesson plan and running the class in the event that the teacher is absent on a particular day
- Work with children in the classroom to promote their learning and development
- Communicate with parents and keep them informed about their child’s development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule.
- Excellent communication skills
- Compassionate attitude and strong understanding of child development
- Nurturing teaching approach