A school seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Develops lesson plans which meet established school and national curriculum models
- Adapts and reassesses lesson plans to meet specific student needs, comply with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and to update relevant information and include new developments in education
- Manages the diverse ability levels of students
- Adapts curriculum to fit student needs while maintaining overall class progress
- Possesses and continually develops working knowledge of national curriculum programmes and frameworks
- Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement
- Provides a safe, positive learning environment for students
- Communicates with any and all other staff members who engage with students
- Communicates with parents as per school guidelines on a regular basis, including presenting student progress reports and informing parents of requisite student discipline
- Maintains order and discipline among students while promoting safety and compliance with school rules and guidelines
- Attends occasional continuing education seminars
- Attends and takes part in school meetings on curriculum, organisation, and guidelines
- Degree in education.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Teaching experience needed.