- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
Age: 35 - 45 years.
Educational background: B.sc or HND
Professional background: CITN membership.
Operational base: Abuja
salary: highly attractive and negotiable
Accommodation at Abuja