Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world's population.
Tax Manager Requirements:
Candidate must also be familiar with:
- Transfer Pricing.
- Permanent Establishment.
- Tax System Automation.
- Periodic Tax Report
- Customers WHT Credit Notes Management
- Tax Audit
- Financial Statements and CIT compliance management.
- Reconciliation of Tax Filings and Tax Assets with the account.
Project Finance Controller Requirement:
- Strong Finance academic background with at least 3 years experience.
- Project Operation Management/Contract signing and operation objectives.
- Excellent Finance knowledge/ skills with a track record of preparing high-quality influential performance.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Self-starter and with the ability to work collaboratively with other staff in finance and other departments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in, and ability to bridge strategy and operations.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively.
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours if essential or emergency.