- Carryout and supervision of general maintenance of terminal equipments (like pumps, valves, generator, flow meters, fire monitors, fire extinguishers)
- Carryout and supervise maintenance work on electrical installation and motor control panel (MCP)
- Keep inventory at the terminal
- Preparation of bill of quantities and scope of work
- Supervision of calibration of equipment like flow meters, PRVs, pressure gauges, tanks.
- Supervision of civil repairs works on buildings and fore-court
- Draw and implement preventive maintenance plan for equipment at the terminal
- Ensure proper housekeeping of the terminal.
- A graduate of Engineering
- At least 5 years in Tank Farm maintenance
- NSE or COREN Certified
- Mastery of modern facility inspection tools (GEETHAL SYSTEM)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
Monthly Gross salary of N250,000 – N350,000