Ref No: 1800001U
- Work with business partners to develop a comprehensive workforce and competency plan to support business growth objectives
- Coordinate a smooth recruitment process with the support of business units (pre-screen candidates, interview schedule, applicant management etc.)
- Manage strategic talent sourcing relationships/platforms to project the bank’s value proposition to potential employees
- Coordinate with the compensation and benefits team to ensure compensation is competitive and can attract quality talent
- Manage CBN engagement and approval processes for the recruitment of senior talent
- Manage employee placement, mobility and conversion programs for the alternative workforce across the bank
- Prepare executive summary's and interview reports essential in keeping management abreast of talent sourcing activities across the bank
- First Degree in any relevant Social Sciences and Humanities.
- 5 years relevant work experience in HR with specific skills in Talent Sourcing.