DAI Global—committed to sustainable development worldwide—has corporate offices in the US, UK and Nigeria with
program offices in more than 60 countries. DAI has implemented projects in Nigeria for over three decades. DAI recently
established a corporate office in Nigeria with offices in Lagos and Abuja to increase synergy of DAI’s activities across Nigeria
and worldwide. DAI in Nigeria currently manages 7 programs with over 200 staff and 300 consultants. Our sectoral
experience covers health, economic growth, governance and market development.
DAI in Nigeria is currently looking for a Talent Management Specialist to build its Nigeria Portfolio in line with our Global &
Corporate policies. S/he will liaise with the Global office to implement existing learning modules for DAI in Nigeria. In addition,
S/he will work with program managers, project partners and learning champions to expand learning activities, conduct a
periodic survey on learning gaps and develop a concept in line with the Global Talent Management Strategy.
In addition, h/she will;
Oversee the retention and succession management strategy for DAI N.
Support DAI’s performance management system.
Work closely with Project offices, Business Units and Global office to expand learning activities.
Support the office of the Local Entity Management.
The ideal candidate should have;
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in human resources management, capacity building,
- talent management or in any other related field
- Membership of HR professional body and/or a Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Easily approachable, trusted and confident
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities