Trooworths Nigeria Limited was established in July 2010. RC.902313. our vision for products of uncompromising quality provided the starting point from which genuine personal connections were made. We started as a family business in the year 2010, since July 2010 we have grown from a small business of two people selling three high-quality products sourced directly from the original Manufacturers; to a team of 10 competent and dedicated personnel operating over 10 major product categories with over 230 successful brands.
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages around children clothing.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
- Computer Literate
- Detailed with Children Clothing's
- Must be able to develop and cut patterns
- Minimum of 1 years experience
Must reside around Gbagada
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed