Execute the Technology Group Strategy in line with the company`s overall strategy through the demonstration of personal leadership, flexibility, intergrity, go-beyond attitude, simplicity and synergy with other units, team mates, colleagues and customers with the sole purpose of achieving and exceeding set performance targets.
Design architect, implement and support new and existing FPG securuity solutions to meet and solve customer challenges.
Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include but are not limited to the following:
- Design and architect solution to meet and solve customer challenges.
- Engage in activities including customer meetings, demo/POV/POC and support already implemented FPG solutions.
- Solution implementation and support of new and existing customer’s environment including firewalls, encryption, web security, email security, privilege identity management, DLP and other security solution suites.
- Liaising with first & second level support.
- Low-level security design & rollout.
- Issue resolution (fault diagnosis & analysis).
- Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information/corporate data.
- Identifying and defining system security requirements.
- Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot security solution/infrastructure.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Identify/generate and execute initiatives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term pre-sales engagement, project implementation and revenue generation.
Other related functions as may be requested by the Employer or your Manager