As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
- Gain access to the broad palette of Cisco technologies and applications in a variety of vertical markets.
- In additional to technological aptitude, and the ability to learn quickly and stay current, the ideal candidate's interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills evoke passion and confidence.
- Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products, and services.
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory Perform technical presentations for customers, partners, and prospects.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and provides consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers.
- Software and programmability as an area of specialization is mandatory.