Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/MSc (in a derivative of Electrical Engineering) or equivalent
- Must demonstrate fundamental understanding of the IP networks, routing and switching concepts, and the basic steps required to incorporate wireless and security technologies in the
- IP Network.
- Relevant experience in internetworking technologies and applications using Cisco products and technologies will be an advantage
- Cisco general and specialist certifications are compulsory
- Relevant experience in TDM and/or IP Telephony and applications will be an advantage
- Excellent communications skill, high level of interdependency, unquestionable integrity, result oriented and business focus, good PC skill and proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Not older than 35 years