Key Job Requirements:
- Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND in Surveying and Geoinformatics.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in general surveying
- Proficient use of modern survey equipment with project examples.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Efficient completion of survey projects in AutoCAD to specification.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient use of HD laser scanners including registration and Point cloud processing.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Attention to details and high aptitude
- Ability to multitask with a high level of creative
- Proactive personality and ability to work independently.
Attention: Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Qualified candidates with complete profiles have a much higher chance of getting invited for interviews by employers.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.