What we are looking for is mainly a surveyor who's main responsibility would be collecting rent and doing valuations. also we have ongoing developments and they would be involved in marketing to sell these developments once built.
- Determining the value of all descriptions of landed property and of the various interests therein;
- Managing and developing real estates and businesses concerned with the management of landed property;
- Sales and leasing of properties
- Marketing of properties
- Property management and maintenance coordination.
- Give weekly/Monthly Report on all Outstanding Rents
- Calculate Service charge and Ensure compliance from tenants
- Ensure all bills (PHCN, Security, Cleaning) are settled promptly
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Securing the optimal use of land and its associated resources to meet social and economic needs;
- Surveying the structure and conditions of buildings and their services and advising on their maintenance alteration and improvement;
- Measuring and delineating the physical features of the earth;
- Managing, developing and surveying mineral property;
- Determining the economic use of resources in the construction industry and the financial appraisal and measurement of construction work;
- Selling (whether by public auction or otherwise), buying or letting, as an agent, real or personal property or any interests therein, and to maintain and promote the usefulness of the profession for the public advantage.
- Valuation of property/assets for various purposes
- Generate and support new business opportunities
- Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
- Perform other duties as required