A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Forecast monthly distribution plans for all the Distribution centres in the country.
- Create and manage a weekly distribution plan to ensure maintenance of required inventory in each depot of the company
- Monitors stock movement from the supplier and from Warehouse to Depots in the country on a daily basis
- Communicates with Regional Logistics Managers on regional order fulfilment and stock situations.
- To liaise daily with our supplier on all supply related matters.
Key Performance Indicators
- The incidence of infestation Zero vs. Actual
- Damages as a % of total transfers
- Stock: Physical vs. Dynamics
- GIT: Plan vs. Actual
- Reduce incidence of OOS: Availability vs. OOS
Skills and Abilities:
Technical:(Skills & Abilities required to perform the job roles effectively)
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution abilities
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to process multiple tasks as required
- Ability to understand complex technical information, and translate
- this information into relevant business terms and concepts
- Capable of developing clear and up-to-date procedural documentation Ability to communicate with others in an effective and concise manner
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good organizational skills
Managerial: (Leadership traits and competencies expected of a Manager)
- Ability to prioritize own and subordinates' work
- Ability to coordinate and ensure team compliance
- Effective leadership and coaching abilities