Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
- Planning and implementing logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
- Overseeing product storage, handling and distribution
- Using computer software to track goods from origin to delivery
- Working on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance
- Managing and motivating a team of supply chain staff
- Improving the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Implementing new technologies and staying alert to new trends in the sector.
- 10 years working experience in Supply Chain Management (Food Industries) with 5 years in Senior Management position.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Previous experience in Pizza Restaurants Preferred
You'll need to have:
- Strong planning skills
- A logical and systematic approach to work
- Good time management ability
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer solutions
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Some degree of IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.