Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Responsible for managing the company's vendors over all supply chain & logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize their process efficiency and productivity
- The candidate must also be able to play a role in developing and managing good relstionship with suppliers, vendors and distributors.
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years working experiece in related field (Procurement & Supply Chain)
- Candidate must not be less than 25 years of age
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
- Must have strong outsourcing and bargainig power.
- Candidate should reside around Yaba, Ebutemeta, Shomolu, Bariga, Surulere, Gbagada axis.