- Responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the auditing and compliance programs.
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls,
- operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Directs and appraises the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Recommends employee training and modifications to procedures as needed. Serves as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- Candidate must have worked in a manufacturing company at managerial level for not less than four years.
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.