A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The supply chain manager will be responsible for running the Procurement, logistics, warehouse and stores units of the company in order to enhance productivity and efficiency of operations while keeping costs as low as possible without compromising on the company’s standards of quality.
- Update and manage the procurement, logistics and inventory processes for optimum performance and reduced costs.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the procurement, logistics and inventory condition of the company.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field.
- Certification in Procurement and Supply chain management.
- 5-7 years of experience
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships
- Ability to work efficiently within a multicultural environment
Note the location is Ikoyi