Machineyard is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you. Our goal at Machineyard is to speedily link equipment dealers with end-users in a secure environment.
- Actively participate in sourcing, negotiation and analytical processes.
- Partner with internal customers to identify, implement and document cost savings and process improvement initiatives.
- Conduct miscellaneous industry and/or supplier analysis.
- Undergraduate student in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management or Information Systems
- Logistics, Supply Chain or related experience is a plus (includes internships).
- Strong communication, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work with numerous internal customers, departments and vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), plus ability to quickly learn other applicable systems.
- This role is only open to students desiring a place to undertake the mandatory one year Industrial Attachment