Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a leading multinational Pharmaceutical company in Lagos, Nigeria, is recruiting currently to fill the position above.
Job Duties and Tasks
- Collate the sales forecast from the Sales team and translate into material Requirement Plan (MRP) and production planning in conjunction with the production team
Responsible for the coordination of supply from raw materials to finished goods, and ensuring customer requirements are met through facilitating cross-functional teams and the following processes:
- Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Master Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Product Lifecycle Project Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Drive the Sales & Operations Planning (S &OP) process and produce the weekly and monthly production master plan
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, distribution
- Develop material costs forecast or standard cost list
- Monitor material price movement and advise accordingly
- Negotiate prices with suppliers, vendors and transporters
- Select best distribution and transportation models to improve efficiency and optimize costs
- Monitor suppliers performance to assess the ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes
- Analyze inventories to determine inventory turns, reduce waste and optimize customer service delivery
- Supervise subordinates such as the procurement, inventory, fleet & logistic officers and the drivers.
- Bachelor's degree, required in relevant field.
- Business or science related degree preferred.
- 5+ years of operational or scheduling, procurement, logistics experience required.
- Working knowledge of MRP required.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, environment preferred.
- Professional qualification in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent negotiation and collaboration skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suites
- Salary range is a gross of N300,000 monthly.
- Wrongly titled applications will not be considered, please be guided.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.