The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
- They will also ensure the supply of raw materials for production.
- This requires the Supply Chain coordinator to track inventory and orders as well as forecast future supply needs.
- Reporting to the Head of Corporate Strategy and Commercial Development, this role is for managing all the stores and warehouses.
- Inventory management and fabric sourcing are key in this role.
- The individual will have to liaise with fabric suppliers to source fabrics both locally and abroad.
- Some experience in supply chain in retail is essential.
- Procurement experience will also be preferred but not essential.
- A Bachelor's (B.Sc.) Degree in any relevant Social Science or business related course.
- Knowledge of the fashion industry also beneficial.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.