- Responsible for managing filling station pump attendants to achieve the company's goals.
- Responsible for marketing petroleum products at the station.
- Responsible smooth operation/running of the filling station to increase fuel sales and reduce operational cost
- Responsible for sending daily sales reports.
- Order stock, and price and shelve incoming goods
- Report to the Station Manager and work in partnership with the Accounting team.
- Minimum of one year of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
The salary for this role is 40,000.
Only those based in Portharcourt should apply