Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited - Our client, a Travel Agency, is urgently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- In relation to advising clients and keeping them informed on essential travel and tour arrangement such as travel times, reservations, transportation connections, policies, medical and visa requirements.
- This Officer will also develop and motivate Tour and Ticketing officers to attain proper standards of performance, answer clients' complaints, resolve problem, and inspect all forms for accuracy
- At least 3 years work experience in a Travel agency in a similar capacity
- Ability to manage the team, stay organized, handle various projects at one time by leading others and delegating
- Ability to provide incentives for team members to go above and beyond the expectations of their job roles
- Ability to communicates assertively to the team
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients in English and other languages as required
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused during communication with clients
- Ability to follow-up and make accurate decisions on all enquiries
- Knowledge of travel, reservations and flight arrangements that meet clients’ needs
- Understanding of visa and entry requirements for countries.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.