- Manage retail staff, among which includes people working on the floor, and the cashiers.
- Meet financial goals by analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions in preparing an annual budget; formulating pricing policies and scheduling expenditures.
- Make sure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Attend trade shows in order to identify new services and products.
- Recruit, Coach, counsel, discipline and train employees.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Previous working experience of up to 3 years in a similar position.
- Excellent written, oral, and verbal communication skills
- Must have customer service skills
- Working hours: Monday-Saturday: 8am-9pm, Sunday: 12pm-9pm
- Salary: 60,000-80,000