- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulate pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends
- Market merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of HND in Accounting, Finance or a related course.
- Good knowledge of Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to Motivate Others
- Must be Customer-centric
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be a Team Player
- Working hours: Monday-Saturday: 8am-9pm, Sunday: 12pm-9pm
- Salary: 80,000-120,000