- Registration of premises with the Pharmacists council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Registration of products with the national agency for food drugs administration and control (NAFDAC)
- Facilitating contract manufacturing of products & ensuring compliance
- Liaising with relevant regulatory agencies
- Other duties as assigned by the management of the company
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Pharmaceuticals manufacturing as Superintendent Pharmacist
- Knowledge of Drug Rules and manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- Leadership skills
- Time Management
- Team Spirit
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- The individual must have a working knowledge of product registration and import and export control requirements with regular agencies.