Key Learning Solutions is seeking academic subject tutors to provide supportto all students enrolled at Key Learning Solutions. Our mission is to equip students with the knowledge, skills and disposition needed for excellence in and beyond the classroom through our rigorous, customized and transformational college preparatory and counseling programs. We help students in an open atmosphere and assist students in university entrance tests (SAT, TOEFL, GMAT etc) and several academic disciplines by engaging tutoring techniques. We are actively seeking committed part-time of full-time tutors who are ready to address each student’s needs in a constructive environment.
- Student Support Services Coordinator
- Work with KLS to develop a teaching schedule that allows for time to travel to school, travel between centers, and to prepare for one’s own courses.
- Teach subject area during assigned hours
- Prepare for lessons by developing tutoring lesson plans in advance
- Develop full knowledge of the subjects they are tutoring as well as effective tutoring techniques.
- Improve students problem-solving skills and deepen subject knowledge
- Promote student learning strategies to encourage student self-sufficiency
- Participate in KLS outreach activities and provide appropriate referrals to related school resources
- Participate in KLS staff meetings and occasional training sessions
- Establish and maintain rapport with students and faculty
- Consistently high standards of ethical conduct working with students, staff, and faculty.
- Willingness to work as a team member with other students, staff, and faculty members
- Tutors should successfully pass the assessment exam
- Strong academic performance (Second class upper or better) in tutoring subject area
- Be a Graduate or at most one academic year remaining at university
- Ability to work one-on-one and in small groups
- Adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
- Competence in second subject area (see list of tutoring areas below)
- Letter of recommendation from someone with first-hand knowledge of your academic achievement.