Havard Children School is an accredited school located in Arepo, Ogun State. Having been in existence for over 9 years, offering challenging programmes for pupils in Pre-school through Grade VI, we are starting our Secondary School come next academic session (2019/2020).
We hereby, seek for teachers in various subjects, who are enthusiastic about teaching, experts in their subject areas, and genuinely excited about working with children. More than teachers, our candidates should be students' advisors, coach, and constant source of support.
- Your main responsibilities shall include among others
- Investigating and applying developments in subject content and education initiatives
- Collaborating with colleagues in their subject area(s), when appropriate.
- Completing other duties as required by the management
- Preparing and teaching lessons as set out in the curriculum, setting the assessment tasks and marking students’ works
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, academic progress and personal management skills
- Communicating with parents/guardians
- Arrange any extracurricular activities and set targets for your students
- Responsible for the safety of all students
- Applicants should possess relevant qualifications (HND, B.A or B.Sc with PGDE, B.Ed)
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience in a top-tier British Curriculum school
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Proven track record of success with taught subject(s)
- Must be proficient in the use of ICT
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be creative
- Thorough knowledge of IGCSE experience will be an added advantage